Virtual NHS work experience!
The NHS are hosting fully-funded virtual work experience in March for 14-19 year olds interested in working for the NHS!
Application deadline is 20 February.
Health care professionals are critical to the success of the NHS. There is a high demand for people to join us across all the different fields of nursing, nursing associates , midwifery and allied health professionals for example, radiographers, occupational therapists, operating department practitioners, paramedics to name a few.
Join us for 3 days of workshops to find out if a career in nursing, nursing associates, midwifery and allied health professionals could be the perfect fit for you:
· Hear from professionals who work in the NHS.
· Take part in live, interactive activities to test your skills.
· Learn what key skills are needed in the workplace
· Learn about the different roles in health care
· Find out how you can get started in a health care role.
Click the link below to apply!