Welcome to our Sixth Form page for current Year 13 students.
It is inspiring to see the majority of our students with aspirational goals in place and working hard to achieve them. We have 115 students who have received decisions on all of their university choices and a further 65 awaiting decisions.
As these decisions are being made, more questions are being asked about Student Finance. You may find the following links useful:
Some of our students are investigating Higher and Degree Apprenticeships as their progression route and are supported 1-1 by our Information, Advice and Guidance Co-ordinator.
We believe that emotional well-being is central to academic success. We have support services available in school but the following resources may be useful:
- Textline – a confidential text service from the school nursing service: text to 07507 333356
- The Mix – Helpline and Chat service for Under-25s:
- Kooth – on-line support and counselling for young people: https://www.kooth.com/
- Stem4 – on-line advice and strategies for teenagers: https://stem4.org.uk/
- Young Minds – helpline and on-line advice: https://youngminds.org.uk/contact-us/
- SANE – a mental health helpline and on-line advice: http://www.sane.org.uk/
- The Samaritans – on-line emergency help and advice: https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/
Penny Quintero Hunt
Photos by Zoë MacLachlan and Rob Bates